Friday 9 October 2015

Problems begin

Hi, me again :) actually im feeling uneasy right now. Thats why i create this blog. U know what, since i was in my moms womb, ayah wanted me to be a doctor. But then my spm result wasnt that excellent tho. Got C for my bio. Very bad :( while everyone congratulated me, my ayah said nothing. After a week (i was sad and crying all day) then ayah said "thats okay la" and hugged me. Can u feel me? so i had to change my ambition and i chose to be an engineer. But but but, my matrics result was worseeeeee! It was above 2.0 and below 2.5 :((( i had nothing to hope. I was lower than my knee.
But then i got offered to continue my degree in construction tech at uthm. Alhamdulillah. Oh thank god! This construction thingy is my ayahs field laa wehh! Haha i was a bit happy. Only a bit :D
For me, education is sooooo important. But the uneasy feeling that i mean all above is actually about iqmal. I already write too long. Next post i will tell about him that makes me feel uneasy, confuse, serabut and pening kepala hotak!

No comments:

Post a Comment